Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation of the forums

Go down

Explanation of the forums Empty Explanation of the forums

Post  Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 am

Important
Forum related
This is where you would post everything related to this forum, and not the project itself. This could be suggestions about changing it in any way or maybe discussion of rules that must be followed on the forum or things like that. Anyone can post here.
News
This is where I will post news about the project - such as cast updates, concerts, new groups and those kind of things.

Karaoke related
Singing Help
If you need any help with singing techniques or just want to post some tips that you have you can post that here. It could be how to make your mic quality better or how to do harmonies or how to sound more energetic.
Mixing Help
If you need help with mixing or could help people with their mixing problems, post here. Maybe you want to know how to make concert dubs sound like real concerts, or how to make good instrumentals out of B-side / album songs, or how to fix the timing of lines. Anything like that.
HEP Releases
This is where I'll post all releases from Hana Emi Project. It'll basically be like when I post them to the YT acc, but here you can discuss things that are related to the project more than the short comments you would give on YT.
Karaoke & project advertisement
Here, you can post dubs that you would like to show people that you either just found and really liked or that you are in yourself and maybe want critique or something. You can also advertise for a whole project.

Hana Emi Project
Fushigi Musume
Here, I'll post everything that everyone in Fushigi Musume needs to know. It'll be the cast, information about new releases and deadlines ... etc.
Bouken Berryz
Same.
Hikari
Same.
Tamago!
Here too.
EPIC SMEX CUPCAKES
The forum for HEP's "adopted" group, EPIC SMEX CUPCAKES! This is a duet group between Ayuna and Kanny c:
Concerts
Some day, we might have a concert, and this is where I'll post all the information about that concert.
Shuffle & Misc
So this is basically the thread in which I will post information about shuffles (that we might do sometime) and misc groups. So ... shuffles? I decide when and how we will do them. But for misc groups, you guys have to do it yourselves, by posting a thread that could look something like this (this is just an example, of course);

I want to sing Onna no Ultra with two other girls!

Hi~! I really want to sing Onna no Ultra by Gyaruru with two other girls. I'll be Gal Sone, so I need 2 people to be Amimi and Abe Asami. Please post if you are interested!

Simple like that. And when the cast has been decided by whoever started the thread, everyone records their lines, posts them and I will mix it all, and then release it as a Hana Emi Project Release.
Chit Chat
A random forum for everything that you can't post in the other ones (related to Hana Emi Project). It might not be needed, but if it is, it's at least there.

Random
Let's be Random!
Post whatever you want that isn't really serious and doesn't fit in any of the other forums.

Hello! Project
Upcoming Releases
The releases of H!P is what keeps it going to us non-japanese fans (at least for me! But I guess you guys don't really go to their concerts or buy their photobooks either, right?) so I decided that it was important enough to have a forum of its own. Post whenever a group is releasing something!
Chit Chat
Everything else! The importance-level of the things that will be posted here might go everywhere from the top (Momosu Gen. 9?! New group debuting?! Scandals?!) to the bottom (Airi would look better with this hairstyle!) but it all goes here.

aaand edit: It's funny that I was all like "Momosu Gen. 9?!" because now it's happening. xD
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://hanaemiproject.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum